According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 288,000 jobs added in the US in June, 2014. This is an improvement over the 224,000 jobs that were added in May. Overall, employment has greatly improved through the first half of 2014 with a total of 1.4 million more jobs in the U.S. from January to June. The unemployment rate is now only 6.1% due to more jobs added and more people entering the workforce.
President Obama is pleased with the job increase, but says that there is still room for improvement. He would like decrease long-term unemployment and raise the federal minimum wage to $10.10. Minimum wage is currently only $7.25, which means that full time employees could make less than $15,000 a year (information from money.cnn.com).
Here at National Agents Alliance, we like to do our part to help out Americans who need a job or who are tired of working long hours just to make ends meet. We’re always hiring because we provide the unique opportunity for people to build their own business and take control of their own lives.
With the Alliance, you can make more than $30,000 a year working part-time. This means that you can work half the time and make twice the money than if you worked a full-time job earning the current minimum wage! And you can make a six-figure income if you work full-time.
Our system is simple – all you need to do is get your life insurance license and follow the proven system we provide. We offer all the training you need to get started including a weekly meeting, conference calls, a live show, online training courses, an in-home presentation, office supplies and more. You can work anywhere in the United States helping others protect their families with life insurance all while earning enough money to live your dream lifestyle.
If you’re interested in great career helping others and earning a higher income, visit www.nationalagentsalliance.com to learn more and start the process of becoming an agent. If you’d like to speak to one of our hiring agents, contact us at 336-227-3319. Don’t get stuck in the unemployment line or struggling to get by with a minimum wage job. Take control of your life and join National Agents Alliance today.
Approximately one in every three women and one in two men will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetimes and almost 8 million people worldwide die from the disease each year.
Today, February 4, 2014 is World Cancer Day. People all over the world are honoring those who have battled cancer and fighting for a cure, and National Agents Alliance is joining them. Many people have been affected in some way by the disease and want to help – but how? There are many ways that you can provide hope to people around the world who have been affected by cancer; we’ve created a list of simple things that our agents, staff, family, and friends can do to stand up to cancer and fight for a cure.
- Start with your social media platforms. Chevrolet has a campaign called “purple your profile.” They will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society for every Facebook and Twitter profile picture that’s turned purple on World Cancer Day, up to $1 million. It’s a simple way to show your support and tell your family and friends about the cause. You can learn more about this at www.purpleyourprofile.com. Even after World Cancer Day, you can continue to advocate for cancer patients through these platforms.
- Find a way to support the local community. You can do something as simple as donating to an organization that helps cancer patients and works to find a cure, or you can get creative. Have a bake sale, a walk-a-thon, a read-a-thon, cake walk, car wash, or any other kind of fundraiser to help support the cause. If you have some free time, you can also volunteer at a local organization or hospital.
- Educate yourself and others. You don’t have to be a smoker to get lung cancer or a woman to get breast cancer. World Cancer Day isn’t just about helping those who have already been diagnosed; it’s also about spreading awareness to prevent people in the future from getting cancer. Talk with your doctor about your health and get cancer screenings regularly. Encourage others not to delay screenings as well. Educating yourself and others can save lives and help others understand that cancer can be beat.
- Show your support for the ones you love. The battle against cancer can be won, but it’s more difficult to do alone. If you know someone who has been diagnosed, show your support, even if you just send a card. Anything you can do for them will be appreciated.
Many people associated with National Agents Alliance have been impacted by cancer, including Jane Albright, the wife of Alliance CEO Andy Albright. She has been cancer free for many years. Joe Burt, a well-respected NAA life insurance agent shared with us his battle against cancer. You can see his story in the video below.
Eric Thomas walked on to The Alliance stage at NatCon14 in Charlotte, North Carolina, with his t-shirt reading, “when you wanna SUCCEED as bad as you wanna BREATHE.” Agents had been impatiently waiting to hear ET, “the hip hop preacher” speak to the Alliance since he was announced as the convention’s keynote speaker in early December. Leading up to NatCon, several agents were tweeting about reading ET’s books and asking us when they could see him on stage at the convention.
The hip hop preacher is used to motivating audiences around the world, and this time his message was tailored to the agents of The Alliance. He spoke to the agents about absorbing as much information and knowledge at the convention as possible in order to take their business to the next level in 2014.
He also spoke about growing and turning ideas into actions that can turn your dreams into your successes, an idea that President and CEO of National Agents Alliance, Andy Albright reinforces to his agents through his books and other resources. Eric Thomas was a high school dropout from Detroit, MI who turned his life around and earned his bachelor’s and master’s degree while becoming a well known motivational speaker. During the convention, ET stated that he wished that he would have had an inspirational father figure like Andy Albright in his life when he was growing up.
Many NatCon attendees were inspired by his words, posting quotes, photos, and messages of gratitude on social media platforms after he spoke Saturday morning. Andy was so inspired by him that he made Eric’s first book, “The Secret to Success” the book of the month for January in his book club. His speech was certainly a great way for agents to begin a successful year with The Alliance.
If you are interested in learning more about Eric Thomas, you can purchase his first book at www.shopatnaa.com. You can also preorder his new book “Greatness is Upon You” on his website www.etinspires.com.
As you may have heard, 2013 was a BIG year for the Alliance. In the past year, we’ve grown stronger and more successful than ever before and we’re going to make 2014 even more EPIC. But in order to gain success as a team, we have to grow stronger as individuals. Below we’ve listed some steps you can take to achieve new heights in 2014.
Reward yourself for your achievements.
You’ve made some strides that are worth celebrating, so make a list of all of the goals and achievements you reached in 2013. Celebrate your wins and take note of what you learned from your mistakes and what actions helped you become more successful. If you had a rough year, figure out what isn’t working and dedicate yourself to making changes for the better this year. If you had a great year, figure out what actions and resources helped you to become successful and use those as tools to become even more successful next year. Enter the New Year with confidence that you can do anything if you set your mind to it!
Now that you’ve got your list of achievements from the past year, make a new list of goals you want to achieve this year. Try to think of bigger and better goals for yourself in 2014. It’s hard to get anywhere if you don’t know your destination, so “hammer down” and set solid goals that you know you want bad enough to work to achieve them. Keep these goals with you all the time and make sure that you’re always working to achieve them. If goal setting is something that you struggle with, consider signing up for The Albright Challenge; it’s a great tool to help you stay on track and achieve your goals.
Keep track of your progress.
Make the commitment to look back at your goal list once a day or once a week to evaluate how far you’ve come and how much further you have to go. If you think that you could work harder, do it. If you think your goals aren’t challenging enough, set the bar a little higher. If you think your initial goals are a little too ambitious, take note of it and work to get as far as you can. The key is to stay committed to your goals and stay positive, even when things get tough.
Here at National Agents Alliance, we want to help all of our agents and staff members reach their full potential. That’s why we offer so many resources to help you out! If you ever feel like you need a little more training, or a little more encouragement, check out our list of resources available to you and make sure to take advantage of all of them (many are free!). Get fired up for 2014 because the Alliance is going to make this year’s goals BIGGER and better!
And don’t forget – National Convention 2014 (NatCon14) is coming up next week from January 10th to the 12th! Ticket prices will go up at the door, so make sure you get yours now at www.allianceeventures.com!
If you’re thinking about joining the Alliance, or if you’d like to recruit more agents, we are giving you even more proof that our sales and lead systems work. You’ve probably seen the many testimonies we have on our Profiles of Success page on naaleads.com, but today we’d like to share a testimony that’s a little different than the others. Andrew Richardson sold insurance before he came to National Agents Alliance; see his story below.
“My name is Andrew Richardson. I joined NAA a little under three months ago. I responded to an ad on Craigslist and got plugged into a hotspot in Portland, Oregon. I am the sole provider for my family and have been a commission-only agent for about 4 years prior to coming to National Agents Alliance. The proof is in the income…since coming on board I have DOUBLED my previous income and the training and support I have received from Jason Thornton and Jason and Tawny Carey has been incredible. I HIGHLY recommend plugging into this amazing organization!”
Agents at National Agents Alliance have access to more training and support than they would other insurance companies, and the opportunity to make even more money. Andrew Richardson, among other agents, is living proof that you can be successful with NAA. Other lead and sales systems don’t compare to what National Agents Alliance has.
For more information about job opportunities with National Agents Alliance, visit www.naaleads.com/the_opportunity.php. Also check out what agents have to say about the Albright Challenge on our previous blog post “Albright Challenge Helping Agents Grow”.
We loved seeing your pirate photos on Instagram in our first pirate contest. In fact, we had so much fun with Instagram, we’ve decided to do a virtual scavenger hunt! The cartoon characters from Pirates!! And the Tale of the Misfit Crew that you see are hidden on six different NAA websites. Complete the following steps to participate in our scavenger hunt!
- Browse through the pages of our NAA websites. Don’t forget that each character is located on a different website – you’ll have to visit six different NAA websites in order to find them all!
- Once you find a character, take a photo (or screenshot on a smartphone) of the character and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #naapiratehunt – you’ll have to post photos of all six characters to win!
- If you post all six characters on Instagram with the hashtag #naapiratehunt you will have a chance to win a one-of-a-kind treasure trove of National Agents Alliance goodies!
Now, start searching and don’t forget to post your pictures with our hashtag! We’ll be sending email blasts once a week giving you a hint about the location of each character. Here’s your hint for this week: This is one “eventure” you don’t want to miss!
We’ve just released a new video of agents Melody and Nathan Thomas discussing their experience with the Albright Challenge. Andy created the Albright Challenge to help National Agents Alliance team members become, grow, and lead. We’re pleased at the overwhelming positive responses we’ve gotten from our agents! Read the comments below to see what agents are saying about the 90 day program. You can watch the video below of Melody and Nathan’s experience.
“Andy, I can’t explain how much it means for us to know that we are plugged into a program that lays the spiritual, mental, and physical growth plan out like yours does!! We are so excited to start this 90 days off strong and GROW in every area of our lives! Thank you so much for thinking of a system to help us do this!!! God Bless!!!” – Brant and Angelica Swindle
“What an excellent combination of the principles we learn from all of the experts on human potential. Andy has pulled the basics together in a format that cuts past the clutter and gives you a small step to take every day. Rather than each of us having to cobble together a piecemeal plan from all of the books we read, Andy distills it down to the essence of each point, really driving home the concepts of the books he encourages us all to read.” – Gerry Seymour
“90 days down. Ready for the next 90. I feel like this has been a great step in the right direction for me personally. Because of this challenge, I have created some habits that wouldn’t have otherwise been created. Thank you for putting this together. I am ready to build upon what I’ve learned, focus in the most important details, play big, and act as if I know that I am going to win every single day. J” – Justin Karsnitz
“I have enjoyed the challenge and appreciate the reminders and the knowledge that is offered. It has made me pay more attention and focus more on building my dream.” – Carolyn Parker
“Andy, I am grateful for this 90 day challenge and all the wisdom you have shared. I see much more clearly what is possible to achieve and build and grow. Exponential results are about to happen.” – Frances Winfree
If you’d like to sign up for the Albright Challenge, visit www.albrightchallenge.com today and sign up. You’ll get a video of Andy sent right to your email every day helping you become a better person and a better leader.
If you haven’t looked over “The 8 Steps to Success” lately, it might be time to review them! It never hurts to keep your mind refreshed with these eight steps to make sure you are getting the most out of your career and personal life.
Step 1: Personal Use: In order to be successful, you must have integrity. Integrity is what guides you toward your goals. It’s your baseline for how to think and act. Andy says, “Integrity begins with knowing, believing, and investing in the products and services you offer.” Therefore, it is important to believe in the company and product you are selling in order to be successful. How can you convince someone to buy into your product if you don’t believe in it yourself? Make your business personal before you take the next step towards success.
Step 2: Work: In order to accomplish your goals, you must work for them. Nothing is ever simply going to be handed to you. In order to obtain those goals, it is important to set out a plan on how to reach them. You have to make a commitment, stay focused, stay motivated, and work hard.
Step 3: Listen: Listening is a key part of good communication skills. Without good communication, you cannot expect to be successful. Therefore, it is important to make sure you pay attention to your surroundings. Listen to what your customers want. Listen to the successful people around you. Listen and absorb!
Step 4: Read: Reading helps you to grow. How else do you expect to keep learning and keep your brain active? There is so much you can get out of a book that will help you to succeed. Don’t feel like you have to read for an hour, or read an entire book in one sitting. Take a few minutes out of each day to read, and allow yourself to grow. Andy has an excellent book list that has helped him and many others get to where they are today. Take a look, and pick a book!
Step 5: Attend All Meetings: Meetings are a great opportunity to network and grow. This is a time to learn about what is really going on at work. This is a time to learn new ideas and strategies to help you succeed. Attending meetings show you are serious about your work and that you genuinely care about what is going on.
Step 6: Be Teachable: Change is not always a bad thing, especially if you want to grow. In order to be successful, you must have the mentality that you want to keep learning and change at a fast pace. Being able to continuously learn opens the door for more growth and success.
Step 7: Be Accountable: It is important to be accountable for all of your actions if you want to achieve your goals. Being accountable for your actions doesn’t mean just your good actions; it’s being accountable for the bad ones, too. How do you expect to succeed if you can’t accept your successes and failures?
Step 8: Communicate With a Positive Mental Attitude! Positive attitudes attract positive attitudes. In order to be successful, it is important to be optimistic and be positive. Surround yourself with other positive people. Staying positive will only keep you on the right track to success.
If you don’t already have a copy of Andy’s book, “The 8 Steps to Success” don’t forget to pick up one from the NAA store and learn more about how these eight steps can help you succeed, just like they helped Andy and all of NAA’s top agents to succeed. If you have it, reread it to refresh your memory!
Many Americans feel stuck with jobs that they hate. They feel like they have to choose between happiness and success, but National Agents Alliance believes that you can achieve both. If you enjoy helping others and getting paid to do it, you can find success and happiness as an agent with the Alliance. Here are four tips to help you on your journey to have fun, make money, and make a difference.
- Develop real relationships with your customers. When you stop viewing your work as a “job” and start thinking of it as a chance to meet others and make a difference in their lives, it doesn’t feel like work anymore. Successful agents go into a customer’s home feeling like they’re going to help a family and make new friends; they don’t view customers as “just another sale.” If you’re sincere with your customers, they’ll be more comfortable with you and be more likely to work with you and give you referrals. When you’ve made a real relationship with your customers, you won’t feel like a failure if they decide not to make a sale – you’ll know that they’re comfortable with you and will contact you when they change their minds or will refer you to someone who might be interested.
- Strive for growth. You can’t expect to be happier or more successful if you don’t try. Start by figuring out your strengths and weaknesses and work towards improving them both. If you’re good at selling final expense insurance, aim to sell a few more each week. If you don’t sell many annuities, get more training and find out how other agents sell more annuities. When you give yourself a goal to strive for, you’ll feel more confident and will become more successful.
- Don’t worry about things you can’t control. Everyone has heard the old saying “There’s no use crying over spilled milk.” It’s true – there is no point in stressing yourself out about things that you cannot control. If you get a flat tire on the way to an appointment, don’t freak out and get upset. Call your customer and be honest about your situation, but assure them that you care and will be there as soon as you are able. If it takes some time to set up another appointment, send them a card or a gift to let them know that you’re sorry and that you care. If you freak out and get upset, you’ll just cause yourself more stress and people won’t want to be around you. Just keep calm and move on.
- Take care of yourself. Get enough sleep, exercise, and eat well. Don’t beat yourself up if you didn’t make many sales, just think of it as a problem you need to fix. Think about what went wrong and try to improve. If you’re down on yourself, customers may see your attitude as a lack of confidence in the product rather than in yourself. Talk with your upline or loved ones when you need encouragement. Remember that success doesn’t come without failure.
If you’re interested in more sales tips and motivation, sign up for the Burlington Fall Forward at www.allianceeventures.com and read our blog post, “The Alliance Knows Success Doesn’t Come without Failure.”
We’ve enjoyed all of the family and individual photos you’ve posted on Instagram for our latest “Get Your Ship Together” contest, but it’s coming to an end in just a few weeks! The winners of the Instagram Pirate contest will be announced during the Burlington Fall Forward event, so you’ll have to get your photos in by October 18th if you’d like to participate!
Check out the Alliance’s photo of our team members getting free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme on “International Talk Like a Pirate Day.”
Winners of the contest will be announced for 2 categories: Best Family Photo and Best Individual Photo. Winners will receive the following prizes:
• 2 (YOU and a guest) reserved seats with Andy for a meal during NatCon14 in Charlotte, N.C.
• 2 (YOU and a guest) of the best seats in the house at NatCon14 in Charlotte, N.C.
• $50 NAA Store gift card redeemable at NatCon14 in Charlotte, N.C.
• Your picture will appear in the NatCon14 program
You still have time to participate! Login to Instagram on your tablet or smartphone, follow National Agents Alliance, post your pirate picture with the hashtag #NAAPirates and you’re entered to win! Just remember that your submissions have to be in by October 18th!
While you’re on Instagram, follow Andy Albright (andysalbright) too!