Asking clear, thought provoking, and penetrating questions is one of the smartest and most effective strategies for getting ahead in life, but it’s also one of the most misunderstood and under-utilized tools.
Top agents at National Agents Alliance are not afraid to ask questions because they know the answers will help them achieve their goals.
To get something you have to ask. It doesn’t mean you’ll get everything you want but you will get more. Imagine all the things you don’t have just because you never asked. “Ask and you shall receive” is not just a Biblical saying or a bumper-sticker slogan, it’s a fundamental success principle.
Asking boldly is the only way to get what you really want:
- Know what you want
- Step up and ask
First, ask yourself questions:
- What do I want to get out of life that I am no asking for now?
- What is needed to get what I want?
- Who can help me get what I need?
- What hurdles do I need to overcome?
- What is the worst (or best) thing that can happen by asking?
- What am I waiting for?
- Ask for help. It’s the only way to get what you want so you can accomplish your goals.
Be sure to always be willing to help those who ask for your help, and you will never lack for people to help you. Ask any National Agents Alliance agents who regularly show up on the leader boards and they’ll tell you about two additional things to ask for:
- Ask for the business
- Ask for referrals
“Good things come to those who ask.”