At The Alliance, we have what some people call an obsession with the future. We look back only to evaluate our mistakes and success so that we can create a better plan to move forward. We work hard today for a better life tomorrow.
We envision the future the way we’d like to see it and then do our best to see it through. In January 2015, immediately after our National Convention we started planning for our next big event – LeadCon15. We pictured hundreds of agents gathering from across the country at The Alliance Headquarters for training from some of the best in the industry. As July 23, 2015 approaches, we’re quickly realizing that this Leadership Conference is going to be even better than we imagined!
We started by building a brand new parking lot. We now have room for up to 600 cars in our new parking lot right next to The Alliance Headquarters. Now, agents won’t have to take shuttles back and forth to the hotels!
Our amazing carriers then came through to help us get even more food (which meant more meal tickets) for our agents! We’ll be providing six meals over the weekend to more than 400 agents!
We also carefully chose breakout session hosts and topics that will help agents learn our system and grow their business bigger than ever before. We’ve got sessions like How to go EVP FAST & Inexpensive, How to Grow a HotSpot, and The Power of Focus. You can see the full list of sessions at www.allianceeventures.com.
We’ve also decided to go green and make it easier for agents to find out what’s next by replacing our printed programs with the Yapp app for smartphones and tablets. Now you won’t have to wait to get to LeadCon15 to find out what’s going on and who is going to be there – you can access it right on your phone! Look for more details in your email as event time approaches!
With all of these amazing improvements happening, word got out FAST and our future is looking BRIGHT. We’re expecting over 1,000 people to come from all over the country and we couldn’t be more excited! We can’t wait to see everyone at LeadCon15!
We only have a handful of tickets left, so if you don’t have yours yet, ask your manager if he or she has any tickets to spare before heading to www.allianceeventures.com!
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 288,000 jobs added in the US in June, 2014. This is an improvement over the 224,000 jobs that were added in May. Overall, employment has greatly improved through the first half of 2014 with a total of 1.4 million more jobs in the U.S. from January to June. The unemployment rate is now only 6.1% due to more jobs added and more people entering the workforce.
President Obama is pleased with the job increase, but says that there is still room for improvement. He would like decrease long-term unemployment and raise the federal minimum wage to $10.10. Minimum wage is currently only $7.25, which means that full time employees could make less than $15,000 a year (information from money.cnn.com).
Here at National Agents Alliance, we like to do our part to help out Americans who need a job or who are tired of working long hours just to make ends meet. We’re always hiring because we provide the unique opportunity for people to build their own business and take control of their own lives.
With the Alliance, you can make more than $30,000 a year working part-time. This means that you can work half the time and make twice the money than if you worked a full-time job earning the current minimum wage! And you can make a six-figure income if you work full-time.
Our system is simple – all you need to do is get your life insurance license and follow the proven system we provide. We offer all the training you need to get started including a weekly meeting, conference calls, a live show, online training courses, an in-home presentation, office supplies and more. You can work anywhere in the United States helping others protect their families with life insurance all while earning enough money to live your dream lifestyle.
If you’re interested in great career helping others and earning a higher income, visit www.nationalagentsalliance.com to learn more and start the process of becoming an agent. If you’d like to speak to one of our hiring agents, contact us at 336-227-3319. Don’t get stuck in the unemployment line or struggling to get by with a minimum wage job. Take control of your life and join National Agents Alliance today.
Approximately one in every three women and one in two men will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetimes and almost 8 million people worldwide die from the disease each year.
Today, February 4, 2014 is World Cancer Day. People all over the world are honoring those who have battled cancer and fighting for a cure, and National Agents Alliance is joining them. Many people have been affected in some way by the disease and want to help – but how? There are many ways that you can provide hope to people around the world who have been affected by cancer; we’ve created a list of simple things that our agents, staff, family, and friends can do to stand up to cancer and fight for a cure.
- Start with your social media platforms. Chevrolet has a campaign called “purple your profile.” They will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society for every Facebook and Twitter profile picture that’s turned purple on World Cancer Day, up to $1 million. It’s a simple way to show your support and tell your family and friends about the cause. You can learn more about this at www.purpleyourprofile.com. Even after World Cancer Day, you can continue to advocate for cancer patients through these platforms.
- Find a way to support the local community. You can do something as simple as donating to an organization that helps cancer patients and works to find a cure, or you can get creative. Have a bake sale, a walk-a-thon, a read-a-thon, cake walk, car wash, or any other kind of fundraiser to help support the cause. If you have some free time, you can also volunteer at a local organization or hospital.
- Educate yourself and others. You don’t have to be a smoker to get lung cancer or a woman to get breast cancer. World Cancer Day isn’t just about helping those who have already been diagnosed; it’s also about spreading awareness to prevent people in the future from getting cancer. Talk with your doctor about your health and get cancer screenings regularly. Encourage others not to delay screenings as well. Educating yourself and others can save lives and help others understand that cancer can be beat.
- Show your support for the ones you love. The battle against cancer can be won, but it’s more difficult to do alone. If you know someone who has been diagnosed, show your support, even if you just send a card. Anything you can do for them will be appreciated.
Many people associated with National Agents Alliance have been impacted by cancer, including Jane Albright, the wife of Alliance CEO Andy Albright. She has been cancer free for many years. Joe Burt, a well-respected NAA life insurance agent shared with us his battle against cancer. You can see his story in the video below.
As you may have heard, 2013 was a BIG year for the Alliance. In the past year, we’ve grown stronger and more successful than ever before and we’re going to make 2014 even more EPIC. But in order to gain success as a team, we have to grow stronger as individuals. Below we’ve listed some steps you can take to achieve new heights in 2014.
Reward yourself for your achievements.
You’ve made some strides that are worth celebrating, so make a list of all of the goals and achievements you reached in 2013. Celebrate your wins and take note of what you learned from your mistakes and what actions helped you become more successful. If you had a rough year, figure out what isn’t working and dedicate yourself to making changes for the better this year. If you had a great year, figure out what actions and resources helped you to become successful and use those as tools to become even more successful next year. Enter the New Year with confidence that you can do anything if you set your mind to it!
Now that you’ve got your list of achievements from the past year, make a new list of goals you want to achieve this year. Try to think of bigger and better goals for yourself in 2014. It’s hard to get anywhere if you don’t know your destination, so “hammer down” and set solid goals that you know you want bad enough to work to achieve them. Keep these goals with you all the time and make sure that you’re always working to achieve them. If goal setting is something that you struggle with, consider signing up for The Albright Challenge; it’s a great tool to help you stay on track and achieve your goals.
Keep track of your progress.
Make the commitment to look back at your goal list once a day or once a week to evaluate how far you’ve come and how much further you have to go. If you think that you could work harder, do it. If you think your goals aren’t challenging enough, set the bar a little higher. If you think your initial goals are a little too ambitious, take note of it and work to get as far as you can. The key is to stay committed to your goals and stay positive, even when things get tough.
Here at National Agents Alliance, we want to help all of our agents and staff members reach their full potential. That’s why we offer so many resources to help you out! If you ever feel like you need a little more training, or a little more encouragement, check out our list of resources available to you and make sure to take advantage of all of them (many are free!). Get fired up for 2014 because the Alliance is going to make this year’s goals BIGGER and better!
And don’t forget – National Convention 2014 (NatCon14) is coming up next week from January 10th to the 12th! Ticket prices will go up at the door, so make sure you get yours now at www.allianceeventures.com!
We loved seeing your pirate photos on Instagram in our first pirate contest. In fact, we had so much fun with Instagram, we’ve decided to do a virtual scavenger hunt! The cartoon characters from Pirates!! And the Tale of the Misfit Crew that you see are hidden on six different NAA websites. Complete the following steps to participate in our scavenger hunt!
- Browse through the pages of our NAA websites. Don’t forget that each character is located on a different website – you’ll have to visit six different NAA websites in order to find them all!
- Once you find a character, take a photo (or screenshot on a smartphone) of the character and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #naapiratehunt – you’ll have to post photos of all six characters to win!
- If you post all six characters on Instagram with the hashtag #naapiratehunt you will have a chance to win a one-of-a-kind treasure trove of National Agents Alliance goodies!
Now, start searching and don’t forget to post your pictures with our hashtag! We’ll be sending email blasts once a week giving you a hint about the location of each character. Here’s your hint for this week: This is one “eventure” you don’t want to miss!
If you want to follow Andy Albright and the top agents’ lead, you have to do what they’re doing – and that includes reading the books that they’re reading. Andy doesn’t pick books for the month just for fun; he picks books that helped him succeed and can help you succeed as well. If you want to take the first step to success, you have to read!
Andy recognizes that not everyone loves to read. It can be difficult for some people to pick up a book; that’s why he recommends ripping out a page and reading it until you feel that you’ve understood it. Then you can move on to the next page, and continue until you’ve read the whole book. If you’re pressed for time, just take 10 to 15 minutes out of each day to read. The more you read, the more you’ll learn and you’ll be able to grow.
What book do you start with? The book of the month! Andy has made it easy for you to keep track of what the top agents are reading. He chooses one or two books every month for his book club, and members get these books sent directly to them at the beginning of each month at a discounted price! This is the easiest way to follow Andy’s lead. By joining the book club, you’ll save yourself time and money by having the books automatically sent to you with the price already discounted. Because Andy has already picked these books for you, you know you’ll have the keys to success in your hands every month. You can join Andy’s book club at https://www.shopatnaa.com/andysbookclub
If you aren’t a member yet, but want to know what the top agents are reading now, the books of the month for September 2013 are The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino. These are great books to start reading if you’re waiting on your membership to begin.
Andy also recently started an author page on www.goodreads.com. On this website you can rate Andy’s books, The 8 Steps to Success and Millionaire Maker Manual, rate the books of the month once you’ve read them, become a fan or friend of Andy, and see what others are saying about your favorite books.
BURLINGTON, N.C. – The final touches are being put in place at National Agents Alliance headquarters as staff members prepare to host agents from across the United Sates for the “Get Your Ship Together” Leadership Conference July 12-14.
For months, NAA has diligently worked to give its headquarters a makeover that has included numerous renovations to accommodate The Alliance’s best and brightest from around the country.
“We are ready for members of The Alliance to come hang out for the weekend at our headquarters where we have created a home-court advantage for our team,” National Agents Alliance President and CEO Andy Albright said Thursday. “We’ve made major upgrades, opened up more floor space and have spared no expense to make this event the biggest we’ve ever hosted in Burlington. I think our agents are going to be blown away by the upgrades to our facility.”
Pre-event activities include a Lead Certification class hosted by NAA’s Lead Performance Team and a free annuity training seminar with annuity specialist Matthew Rettick. The event officially kicks off on Friday at 1 p.m. and concludes Sunday around 1 p.m. Vendor booths and the NAA store will be open throughout the weekend.
The three-day event will feature The Alliance’s top agents, delivering training and inspirational stories from stage. The weekend will also offer a lecture from Alamance Community College’s Jeff Bright, musical entertainment from The Goads and a keynote address from Andy Albright.
“The weekend promises to be informative, educational, uplifting and fun,” Albright said. “People are going to leave this event with a new focus and we think this event will serve as a springboard to bigger things for our team for the rest of 2013.”
National Agents Alliance, founded in 2002, recently hit two major milestones by surpassing 1 million submitted applications and 100 billion in submitted coverage via its multiple trusted partners like Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, Columbian Financial Group, Monumental Life, Fidelity & Guaranty, Baltimore Life, Kemper Senior Solutions, ING, etc.
For some, the fear of failure is so overwhelming that it prevents them from ever attempting to accomplish their goals. Instead of chasing their dreams and living the life they’ve wished for, some just rather not try out of sheer fear that they would fail.
Inc. Magazine has released the five reasons why people fail and how to break through those barriers to help you reach your goals:
- Uninspiring Goals: Most people set a goal like making a million dollars, buying that Mercedes you’ve had your eye on, or landing a dream promotion, but these goals are not what you’re really seeking to achieve. Most people want the positive motions that you believe that these goals will produce, not the actual tangible object. Instead, imagine how you will feel when you achieve that goal. That motivation will propel you to achieve your goals.
- Fear of Failure: Just the sheer fear of failure can stop you in your tracks before you can ever get started. Instead, resolve to be happy no matter what happens and focus on the positives, rather than the negatives. Yes, everything could turn out for the worse but it could also turn out for the best and change your life. You’ll never know unless you try.
- Fear of Success: Believe it or not, people have as much fear of success as failure. Between the potential of becoming extremely wealthy, the money not making you happy, the fear of losing it all, and losing your friends due to your new found success, it can cause some people to self-sabotage. Instead, just resolve to be happy and grateful for what you have no matter what happens. True friends will always stay by your side and because of your success you’ll have the opportunity to help them realize their dreams as well.
- Unrealistic Timelines: Many people create a timetable for achieving their goals that either is a huge overestimate or an extreme underestimate. This causes people to cram too much in a small time frame, burning themselves out, and dragging out tasks that ultimately lead to a loss of momentum. Instead, list the activities and steps required to achieve a goal, schedule only the 20% of the activities that will produce 80% of your results.
- “Dry Spots:” We all hit dry patches or plateaus, and when you experience one of these it can seem like nothing you do is getting you closer to your goals. Some people even use these dry spells as reasons to give up. Instead, use it as a sign that you’re on the brink of something wonderful. If you stick to your plan and keep working towards your goal, you’ll eventually achieve it!
Earning your customer’s respect is key at every level of the sales transaction. From appointment setting, selling the products and closing the deal, trust needs to be established at every level.
But earning that respect can be difficult for some sales people. If you are having trouble creating trust and a bond with your clients, here are five tips that can help you establish that important connection.
1. Always respect their time: Everyone is busy, so make your appointment setting calls and meetings short, sweet and to the point. Always inquire about what time of day is best for them to meet, whether it is morning, afternoon and night. When you are in the home, make sure you are mindful of their time and don’t drag out the appointment.
2. Show up on time: Although this sounds like a no-brainer, sales people still show up late to appointments. Like in my previous point, everyone is busy, so respect their schedules. If you say you’re going to show up or call someone at a specific time, then do it.
3. Offer relevant product: Here at National Agents Alliance, we demand that our agents only sell products that our clients can truly afford and best fits their needs. Attempting to sell a product that’s stretches their budget, only because that means you’ll receive higher commission, will cause you to automatically lose respect and credibility with your clients. Plus, they will ultimately cancel their policy. Before you start making suggestions or talking about your product, make sure you have a comprehensive understanding of their situation and the type of coverage they are seeking.
4. Don’t pitch: No one likes, or responds well, to a sales pitch. Instead, engage your prospect in conversation to find out what type of product and coverage they need. That will put you and your client on the same page, and instill trust that you are only trying to help them—not to just make a buck.
5. Turn down the sale: Every now and then, you will have a client that actually needs someone else’s services instead of yours. If your product or service doesn’t meet your client’s needs or solve their problem, it is better to refer them to someone who can. You will establish integrity and trust with your client by truly looking out for their best interests.
If you want more tips on how to improve your selling techniques, NAA University is the one-stop training shop for National Agents Alliance. NAAU will teach you the ins and outs of the business and prepare you to meet with clients. For more tips and information on effective selling and how to build trust with your clients, please visit naauniversity.com.
“You become what you think about all day long.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
The mind is a powerful tool, and a key to success. Visualizing success and achievement of a goal actually plays a huge role in realizing that dream.
Believe it or not, your mind experiences difficultly separating the actions you are taking now from the actions you want and memories of the past. While you are daydreaming of accomplishing a goal, your brain has a hard time discerning whether your remembering a past accomplishment or it’s something you’re planning to do, INC. Magazine reports.
This brain activity is why it is so important to visualize where you want to go and who you want to be. It’s almost like your training your brain to become successful, much like you train your body to increase your stamina for a marathon race. Repetition is the key in training anything, including your mind.
Keep visualizing yourself as a successful individual with a growing business, nice clothes, cars and a house and before you know it you could actually be living out those dreams.
If you’re having trouble visualizing where you want to be, it is advised that you should get some visual cues. Andy Albright, the President and CEO of National Agents Alliance, advises that you pick up the Robb Report, a luxury magazine filled with all the finer things in life. This is a great aid in visualizing what the “good life” can be like. Tear the pages out, cut pictures out, or just keep a stack of visual cues nearby to constantly remind you what you want your life to be like. Just day dreaming and visualizing could subconsciously drive you all the way to realizing those dreams and reaching success.
Now, let your imagination run wild!